How to reach us

Tel: 0121 247 4304
Email us

UK Official Services
4200 Waterside Centre
Solihull Parkway
B37 7YN

To send in a postal application, please fill in the following form:

Decree Absolute (Divorce Certificate) Application Form

We always encourage you to contact us with any questions or requests that you may have, regarding a Decree Absolute

Birth Certificate Can A Birth Certificate Be Changed need a copy of an original birth certificate Request a Copy Birth Certificate Why do I need a Birth Certificate How to get hold of a birth certificate obtain a birth certificate lost a birth certificate ordering a birth certificate birth certificate information Birth Certificate Ordering Service Birth Certificates Marriage Certificate Decree Absolute Divorce Certificate why have an apostille certificate apostille certificate apostille apostille stamp Apostille Certificates Required apostille birth certificates documents legalised Legalisation by Apostille