How to reach us

Tel: 0121 247 4304
Email us

UK Official Services
4200 Waterside Centre
Solihull Parkway
B37 7YN

To send in a postal application, please fill in the following form:

Decree Absolute (Divorce Certificate) Application Form

We always encourage you to contact us with any questions or requests that you may have, regarding a Decree Absolute